Sunday, August 12, 2018

Bring on the Rain

Super excited that we finally got some rain ALL weekend long!  I was able to run with very light misty rain for my 14 mile run this weekend.  I decided to run Trinity Trails and my alma mater at TCU for some hill work.  It was in the 70s when I ran and humid but a lot cooler than it has been last week.  I was dodging a lot of puddles and mud along the way and made sure not to slip and fall on the messy muddy sidewalks.  There weren’t a lot of people out on the trails until I ran at TCU.  It looked like they were getting ready for a game or something because there were a lot of people out.  I always enjoy running around the TCU stadium and track field.  They always have the best motivation signs all around it that keep me going.   I can’t wait for college football to start.  I really want to go see a game this season.  I also want to go visit our boy Mason at Texas A&M and see a game there too.  It’s going to be a great fall season!

Keep on running!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment