Sunday, August 5, 2018

New Shoes

I have started marathon training and today I finally went to buy my new shoes.  I haven't had time to buy them before because of vacation and starting a new job.  I am also three weeks behind on my mileage and had to take it down a couple notches the first three weeks of my marathon training schedule.  I was still able to maintain 20 miles once we got back, but since I didn't have my shoes, I didn't want to over do it. 

It's game time now and ready to get after it!  October 7th will be here before I know it.  I have registered for the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  This will be a new state for me and website states they usually have about 300 spectators.  That should make it fun. 

Tomorrow is the first day of school for our teachers and as a new AP, I have a lot of new responsibilities, but ready to take on the challenge and meet our staff.  This is going to be a great year!!

Keep on running!

No comments:

Post a Comment