Sunday, December 2, 2018

December Arrives

Thanksgiving was great and back to work for a couple weeks before we head off to the next holiday break of Christmas.  Registered for the Austin full marathon and the Dallas half marathon this month.  Dallas half is actually next Sunday!  I'll be running with one of my running buddies I haven't ran with in a while and looking forward to it.  Dallas Marathon was my very first marathon back in 2012.  Many ages ago :)  Since then they have changed the course.  Hoping for good weather and will use this as part of my marathon training.  I'm scheduled to run 15 next weekend so will run two easy miles after race to cool down.  I feel like I gained some weight, but will get back to eating gluten free until next holiday break.  What can I say??  I'm human and love my cheat meals every once in a while.  I just make sure to not indulge everyday!

Dash is starting to pick up in her mileage and yesterday she ran 14 miles with me.  She is getting better  and hope to run my long distance runs with me when possible.  She's so funny and start whining as soon as she sees me put on my running shoes, she is ready to go too!  Love her so much!
Love running in the fall with beautiful sunsets and cooler weather.  My favorite time of year to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment