Sunday, January 27, 2019

20 Miler #2 Done

She did it again!  Dash ran her second 20 mile this Saturday.  She is the best marathon running buddy EVER!  She is fast and I'm able to keep up with her.  She does kinda drag me at first because she is so excited, but calms down after first mile.  She only stopped twice for a water break and once to take a dump.  I also stopped a couple time for a picture. She loves to strike a pose for me and now what to do LOL!  She maintained a great pace the whole way.  I had no idea dogs with this much endurance existed!!  I would have gotten her a long time ago :)  Love my running buddy!

It's countdown time and time to taper down.  My goal now is that I'm going to really watch what I eat these next three weeks because my mileage will be less.  I will carb load again the week before my marathon.  I also plan to work on more hills for I know the course will be hilly.  Until next time, keep on running!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment